This warranty is given by Betta Industries Pty Ltd (ACN 169 837 656 ABN 74 558 747 186)
42-44 Box Rd
Taren Point NSW 2229
Ph: (02) 9525 7055
Betta Industries will repair, or replace where necessary, products that have reasonable faults for a 15 year period (for wardrobes & cabinets but excluding Thermoform doors which have a 10 year warranty), a 5 year period (for shower screens & splashbacks), and a 1 year period (for mirrors) from the date of purchase on the invoice.
Please note our terms of warranty:
- Warranty period commences when the job is complete.
- Warranty works will be done when the job is fully paid for.
- Warranty works may incur a $120 call out fee.
The following is not covered under warranty:
- Cost of the service where faults are attributable to accident, fair wear and tear or misuse.
- Cost of the service where there was found to be no fault with the product.
- Cost of the service where faults are caused by an unauthorized person attempting to repair the product.
- Glass breakage.
- Any scratches to the product which are not notified to Betta within two business days of installation.
- Products used for a commercial purpose.
- Slight colour variations due to different batches of products and/or aging of product.
- Primed doors must be painted within a month of installation.
- Primed products to be lightly sanded before painting.
- Bowing doors are due to natural causes including heat, cold, humidity, etc – contact local showroom for instruction leaflet to assist.
The following is not covered under our standard warranty:
- Silicon and adhesive type products as we pass on the manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months to the customer.
How to claim - To make a claim under this warranty, you need to:
- Find your invoice which proves the purchase and date of installation.
- Contact Betta Industries within one month of the fault arising in the product by phone or email (see above), outlining the issues you have with our product. We will contact you within two business days.
** Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.