Style Options for Built-In Wardrobes
Built-in wardrobes are an absolute space saving wonder and stylish to boot. They are fully customisable to suit your storage needs and very easy to install. At Betta Wardrobes, you can be sure we have a range of styles of built-in wardrobes to suit your aesthetic and logistical requirements. We have different styles constructed with a range of materials such as glass, wood grain, and classic mirrored. When it comes to wardrobes, we've got you covered.
Built-in wardrobes are the obvious way to go for many reasons and in this post, we take a look at some of the styles on offer. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas when it comes time to purchase your built-ins.
Mirrored Wardrobes to Keep You Looking Sharp
The classic mirrored wardrobe is a great way to combine functionality with style and here are some reasons why:
- They are super handy for when you're getting ready for any occasion
- The floor to ceiling mirror will brighten up your room when the sun reflects off itThrow out all your wire and plastic hangers and replace them with velvet or timber hangers. Your wardrobe will look stunning, and you won’t have those weird pointy edges on the shoulders of your clothes.
- Mirrored wardrobes give the illusion of space, so they will make your bedroom appear larger
Birchgrove Sliding Doors for Some Old School Chic
Birchgrove sliding doors add a touch of old-school chic to your wardrobe. These retro looking numbers have the appearance of a solid hinged door with carved panels. You can also mix it up with some Birchgrove sliding doors and a mirrored sliding door, which will serve for the extra vanity function.
We also have a range of thermoform doors which we'll go through now.
Beacon Antique White Satin Thermoform for Those 60s Feels
The Beacon Antique door is like stepping back in time to the late sixties. It features rectangular glass panels framed by painted wood slats. The thermoform looks like white glass and will add a touch of sixties glamour to your room. They come in a range of colours, so there will be the perfect colour to suit your décor needs. Browse our website and check out the retro pink and white Beacon antique doors -you won't be disappointed.
The Bayswater Thermoform Gives an Exotic Touch
These are one of the most popular thermoform doors. They have the appearance of traditional Japanese houses with cross panelled wood over white glass. The Bayswater will add an exotic element to your bedroom while providing a functional doorway to your wardrobe.
The Framed Polytec Sliding Door for Retro Styling
The Framed Polytec has a natural wood grain appearance and that adds a dash of retro styling to your bedroom. They have an aluminium border that frames the doors nicely and enhances the deep brown wood grain finish.
Wardrobe style isn't all about appearance. It's also about the layout inside. Our wardrobes are fully customisable, from the drawers to the hanging space. This allows you complete freedom to pick and choose storage options that cater to your requirements.
- Tips to Organise Your Wardrobe
- Hinged wardrobes VS sliding wardrobes
- Tips for Designing a Walk-in Wardrobe
- Trends in wardrobes to watch
- Style Options for Built-In Wardrobes
- Tips for Building Wardrobes in Alcoves
- Popular Shelving/Hanging Combinations
- Bring Luxury to Your Bedroom with Your Dream Wardrobe
- The Benefits of an Open Closet
- Types of wardrobes for your bedroom